Nokia comes stomping the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas 2012, introducing a new computer withWindows Phone OS , and Nokia Lumia is 900, which is an improved version of the well known Nokia Lumia 800 .
- AMOLED Display 4.3 “800 x 480 pixels
- 1.4 GHz Snapdragon processor
- 512MB RAM
- 3D Graphic Accelerator Chip
- 8MP camera with Carl Zeiss AF 1.3 MP Front
- Video recording at 30fps 720p HD
- 1830 mAh Battery
- 16GB Internal Memory
- GPS, WiFi b / g / n, USB 2.0, BT 2.1 + EDR
- 1800/1900/850/900 GSM WCDMA 1900/850/900
- 2 noise cancellation microphones
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, magnetometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope
LTE and HSPA connection
Looking at the connectivity features, we note that this new model is the first to introduce network support LTE (Long Term Evolution) with a maximum speed of descent of 50 MB / sec and 25 MB / sec upstream. It also supports HSPA, WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1. The fourth-generation LTE networks will be the successor to current 3G or 3.5G mobile connection trying to be a melting point connections between fiber optic cable and mobile connections acquired through a data plan.