The file manager that’s built onto Symbian platform devices usually doesn’t give a full view of the device file System; by default it browses the c:\data folder.
If you want to browse other folders, you need to use a third-party file manager, such as:
- ActiveFile – see www.alietan.com
- SwissManager – a free file manager for UIQ- http://www.cellphonesoft.com
- SysExplorer – a free file manager that support S60 and UIQ – http://www.newlc.com
- Y-Browser – a free file manager for S60 – http://www.drjukka.com
- FExplorer – free file manager – http://www.gosymbian.com/fexplorer_new.php
- SExplorer – free file manager – http://simonjudge.com/sexplorer.html
- X-plore – shareware – http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=xplore
Note that by default these can not give you a view on the private areas of the file system. Some may grant access to view data caged areas if signed with a Certificate that grants the AllFiles capability (which must come from a device manufacturer).