Below are free partition managers which you can easily use to partition your disks without losing your data. The partition software has a user friendly interface, and do not require any experience in partitioning or correcting disk problems. The free partition manager listed enables you to keep your device organized by separating files with partitions. Also, the partition manager saves you time to access your data, as well as recovering any lost data.
The EaseUS Free Partition Manager
The partition software enables users to create, delete, covert, explore and format partitions. Besides, the free partition manager aids in resizing, moving, hiding as well as un-hiding any partition present in your device without causing any data damage. The partition software has a copy wizard which enables you to enlarge smaller partitions present in your hard drive. Additionally, after you select the partition, the free partition manager ensures a smooth flow of whatever you want to do. The free partition manager supports various file systems and a hard disk with maximum capacity of 4TB. Some of the tasks supported by the partition software include;
- Linux file system partitioning
- Transferring OS to an SSD
- Partitioning of GPT
- Recovering, deleting, creating and formatting partitions of EXT 2 and EXT 3.
- Parts of the disk can be wiped or merged.
Mini Tool Partition Software
The free partition manager has a user friendly interface, which makes it easier to use to all novice users. The partition software enables you to delete, create, resize, format and move partitions. Besides, the free partition manager enables you to extend partitions in different hard disks, such as SATA, IDE and external drives using USB. Some of the major advantages offered by the partition software include:
- Data recovery from disk partitions created previously.
- Accessing partitions created previously without hindrance of the resource used in creating.
- Enables the selection of data protection mode when modifying the partitions. The protection of the free partition manger ensures there is no corruption of data, which occur due to power failure when the partition software is functioning.
GParted Disk Partition Software
The GParted partition software is a GNOME editor, which you can use to delete, move, convert, format, copy and resize your partitions with only a few clicks and the shortest time. Apart from the partition manager enabling the creation of partition table, it enables and disables hiding and booting of partition flags. The partition software supports:
- Data recovery in lost partitions.
- The use of portable disks
- The functioning of NTFS file system when used on windows.
- The use of FAT files system in various computer systems.
- Performance of ext2, ext3 and ext4 files systems with Linux.
Paragon Partition Software
The partition software has licensed and free versions. Features of the licensed partition software version are extensive, while those of the free partition manager version are specific. The free partition manager can be used to:
- Create new partitions on the hard disk.
- Format partitions to NTFS file system.
- Portray data array.
- Giving a drive letter which accessible in the system.
- Transferring unused space of a partition to one already used.
AOMEI Free Partition Manager
The free partition manager allows complete management of partitions. The partition manager supports windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP and Vista. The free partition manager enables you to resize, merge, split, move and extend partitions. Besides, the partition software enables you to make bootable drive and CD, as well as converting disks between GPT and MBR.
This post was sponsored by EaseUS.