The latest Indian crash test results from Global NCAP released today (17) in Delhi continue to disappoint with all five models rated as zero star. The Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Maruti Suzuki Eeco, Mahindra Scorpio and Hyundai Eon all showed low levels of adult occupant protection.
Hyundai Eon – No Airbags
2) Maruti Suzuki Eeco – No Airbags
3) Maruti Suzuki Celerio – No Airbags
4) Mahindra Scorpio – No Airbags
5) Renault Kwid (I) – No Airbags
6) Renault Kwid (III) – No Airbags
7) Renault Kwid (III) – Driver Airbag