|Product Strategy and Development – 20 Positions|
|Position||Skill & Experience||Location|
|QA/Testing||– 2 to 4 yrs experience in QA/Testing||Pune|
|– Expertise in SQL queries, ETL and cube generation.|
|QA/Testing||– 2 to 6 yrs experience in QA/Testing||Pune|
|– Should have good communication skills to handle clients|
|– Should have worked on HIT projects in the area of patient financial and clinical workflow|
|White box Testing||– 2 to 4 yrs of experience in White box testing. Development experience in C#.Net experience can also be considered.||Pune and Baroda|
|Development||– 2 to 4 yrs of experience in White box testing. Development experience in C#.Net experience can also be considered.||Pune|
|Associate Manager – QA||• 8-12 years of overall work experience with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Test Automation, QTP is preferred in a lead/manager role.||Baroda|
|Manager – QA||• 12+ yrs in QA, large-scale product development organization.||Pune and Baroda|
|Support – 91 Positions|
|Willing to work in shift and should have good communication skills|
|Windows server support||– 2 to 3 yrs of experience in SQL query writing. Should have good analytical skills to troubleshoot client issues.||Pune|
|– US healthcare experience is preferred.|
|SCM Core||– 2 to 3 yrs of experience in SQL query writing. Should have good analytical skills to troubleshoot client issues.||Pune|
|– US healthcare experience is preferred.|
|SCM Tech||2 to 4 yrs of experience in SQL – mirroring, performance tuning, clustering||Pune|
|SFDC||1 to 3 yrs experience in L1 support for SFDC.||Pune|
|Reporting Analyst||2 to 4 yrs exp in creation and standardization of report through any CRM tool (SFDC is preferred). Understanding of support process is required.||Pune|
|Application Analyst||1 to 3 yrs of experience required in Dot Net and share point||Pune|
|Services – 31 Positions|
|Should have good communication skills|
|Instructional Designer||2 to 5 yrs experience in instructional design||Pune|
|Graphic Designer||2 to 5 yrs experience in Graphic design||Pune|
|Information Systems Engineer||2 to 3 yrs of experience in Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP Professional and SQLServer2005||Pune|
|LMS coordinator||At least 2 years work experience in any back-office coordination role. Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint||Pune|
|• Advanced Excel (macros, formulae)|
|• Experience in using an online back-office tool like a Learning Management System, or an ERP like Oracle/SAP|
|Implementation Consultant||2 to 4 yrs of experience in hospital work flow and implementation||Pune|
|Myway||• Minimum of 2 years with focus in Electronic Health Records and Practice Management systems implementation and/or support processes||Pune|
|• Experience at troubleshooting and implementations|
|• Experience in working with implementation support teams for a services organization.|
|• Significant experience working in a team environment in a large organization.|
|MIS-IT – 7 Positions|
|Clarity support – functional and technical||• 1 to 2 yrs experience in Previous Applications Support\Technical Experience for a Project Management\Resource Management application.
• Solid understanding of business workflows and processes used in Product Development or Services functional teams.
• Experience with Clarity application, SQL databases, to write simple SQL queries.
• Experience in project management, software testing, user training and user documentation is highly desirable.
|Server administration and support||• 3 years of experience of systems administration including Windows 2000/2003 servers, Active Directory Administration, DHCP, DNS, Group Policies, SNMP management, Exchange Server administration , Cisco products for Networking/Security (Ethernet, routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, etc.)
• Microsoft & CCNA certification desired
• Working experience VMware virtualization a must
|Network voice support||• 2-3 years hands on experience with Cisco switches & routers ( config and support ) Cisco VoIP infrastructure ( CCMs, VoIP telephones, VM server )
• 1-2 years hands on experience with wireless device config and support ( Security and encryption)
• Basic knowledge of ITIL V 3.0 ( Foundation certificate would be added advantage )- CCENT and / or CCNA ( Voice ) certification, LAN, WAN and Wireless
• Cisco ACD / IPCCX implementation and support experience
Employee Referral Scheme Process is outlined below:
(Please follow these processes strictly in order to qualify)
- Kindly read up Employee Referral Policy thoroughly.
- Please note, the above positions are not listed on the intranet.
- Please send the resume to “Employee Referral Scheme – India” email Distribution List (DL) with the subject line as stated in the example below.
o Example 1: “ <Candidate Name> – Position”.
o Example 2: “ <Candidate Name> – Position” .
- Please do NOT send resumes to any other DL. For example, “Employee Referral“ is an international distribution list to which India HR/Recruitment team does not have access. Your referrals will be considered ONLY if resumes are submitted to “Employee Referral Scheme – India “.
- Please refer your friends/buddies/professionals/relatives* with a one liner at the start of the email explaining your relationship with the referred contact for example. “Referring resume of Mr. XYZ for the position of Customer Support position as he has worked with me in my previous company i.e. ABC”.
- · You can view the status update of the referred candidates at the link: Employee Referral Status (2010)
- *Please note that employees can not refer their spouse, relatives (brothers/sisters) for the same department.
- Please note, that parallel recruitment activities are happening for the above mentioned positions through different avenues; therefore all resumes/profiles through different avenues would be considered on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Reasons for candidate(s) “rejection” will not be elaborated and notified since this information is confidential and is meant for HR records only.
- Should you have any queries or clarifications, please write to India-Recruitment