If Opportunity Doesn’t Knock The Door; Open The Door and Drag Opportunity Inside
If Opportunity Doesn’t Knock The Door; Open The Door and Drag Opportunity Inside*
Image: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/758/att33344.jpg …
*Ek bar ek hijre ne power plus capsul kha liya . Uske under se awaj aayi- this facility is not available on ur system,hardware not found *
Dis one is d funniest one ………..
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Generate Traffic to your Blogs by Submitting Blog Content to Blog Carnivals
Article Marketing is a very important traffic generation exercise that have been discussed all the time. We have also heard of Blog Submitter to generate traffic. But this is something really new, the concept of getting traffic through Blog Carnivals.
What is Blog Carnivals
Blog Carnivals is a kind of blog event. It is similar to producing a magazine, focusing on a focused subject matter, and is published on a regular schedule, often weekly or monthly. Each edition of a blog carnival is in the form of a blog article that contains links to other blog articles on the focused subject.
Blog Carnival posts are generally organized by the author by mentioning relevant contributions from interested bloggers. The author collects links to these submissions, edits and annotates them and publishes the resulting round-up to his or her blog. Many carnivals have a home page or principal organizer, who lines up guest bloggers to host each edition. This means that the carnival travels, appearing on a different blog each time.
Attract Blog Carnival Traffic
Communities of blog readers, writers, and edition hosts form around specific carnivals. The carnivals provide an compilation of recent posts by the community on a given topic, and the host provides a level of editing and annotation that helps readers find posts they are interested in. Writers who submit their articles to blog carnivals are rewarded with traffic (if the host decides to give them a link and, perhaps, a positive review).
Blog Carnival List
Blog carnivals are being launched all the time from different blog owners for different topics. Some websites host a list of blog carnivals that were and currently active. You may browse through the large Blog Carnival List and find suitable carnivals, with related topics to your blog and submit your related blog post to these carnivals.
Since there can be many blog carnivals with similar topics occurring at the same time, you will want to maximize your effort by submitting to as many of these blog carnivals as possible. However, the process of going through the list of carnivals and submitting your blog posts to each and everyone of them can take much time. To save your precious time, you could use a Blog Carnival Submitter that has a function to easily find related carnivals based on keywords and lets you submit your articles to all the related blog carnivals all at once!
What to Submit to Blog Carnivals
Submitting content or articles to Blog carnivals are a little different than submitting articles to Article Directory. With article directories, you do not really need to post your article in your own website and simply include a link to any web url you wish.
With Blog Carnivals, you will need to actually submit articles that are hosted in your blog/website. In other words, you are not submitting articles but submitting a link to your blog posts that contains the articles.
You can enter the link of your blog posts into Blog Carnival Submitter software and submit them to all related carnivals all at once. Thus saving the repeating time-consuming process of doing it one by one. You can also submit more than one blog post to all carnivals all at the same time.
If you have submitted a good blog post, you will be highly rewarded by carnival owners with a back link to your blog and command limiteless amount of traffic for many years to come.
Hence submitting articles to Blog Carnival should be part of your internet marketing strategy and is definitely a good addition to your article marketing automation, search engine optimization and traffic generation effort.
Your much awaited travel plans will be greatly enhanced if you are well equipped with the appropriate travel gadgets. I have compiled a list of some gadgets that are sure to fill the down time and enhance the wow time!
1. iPods; Bringing an iPod loaded up with a variety of your favorite music can add a personal touch to an unfamiliar territory. It can be comforting and this comfort extends to helping an individual relax at night. Many people have slight to moderate difficulty sleeping in strange places. Also, iPod speakers are very small, portable and wireless and can allow you to play your music in your room, at the beach or by the pool, etc. An iPod arm band is another stylish accessory that will prove useful.
2. An Electronics Hammock; This gadget compliments any of your small gadgets that need charging. This Hammock is positioned right below an outlet by fastening to the plug itself and holds your electronic product to ensure that it does not dangle precariously or lay on the ground at risk of getting wet or stepped on.
3. Indestructible Travel Cases; Keeping your electronic gadgets with you at all times and also keeping them safe and dry is easier than ever before with the waterproof and crushproof Pelican Micro Case Series of cases. There’s even a purge valve to equalize the pressure!
4. Nintendo DS, Gameboy, Playstation portable; These three products are all hand held game consoles. Although marketed for adolescents, many adults also own and play these game consoles. There are hundreds of games to choose from and the DS has features such as PictoChat and 2 player capabilities. These features enable more than one user who has their own console to be partaking in the same activity or game. These players are connected wirelessly through a system to system wireless connection. Therefore, the 2 player feature only requires one of the players to actually have the game inserted into their DS. PictoChat allows for simple input of keyboard text and written text/drawings to be exchanged by up to 16 people.
5. Educational Computer Software; Educational computer software is great for children when they have some downtime either in the hotel, car or in the airplane. This activity is engaging and playful as well as intellectual. Bringing your laptop along is obviously required. WiFi is available at most hotels and a number of restaurants and travel service areas. Using the WiFi connection will enable you to check weather, get directions and phone numbers and look up local attractions.
6.The 150-Country Auto-Detecting Travel Adapter and Converter: A lightweight, compact device that automatically detects incoming voltage, converts it to 120-volt AC power, and provides plug adaptation for over 150 countries throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, the Americas and Caribbean, and Australia. The plug configures to fit a variety of international sockets, and it has a built-in USB port that allows you to leave chargers for cell phones, digital cameras, iPods, and other devices at home. The device also allows simultaneous AC and USB connection to charge two devices at once.
7. Voltaic Backpack; Voltaic backpack is a solar powered backpack. This sleek accessory will power every one of your gadgets (save your laptop) as long as there’s daylight. It is also a stylish bag to carry while on any trip. Specifics include;
4 Watts of Solar Power: From three tough, light weight, waterproof solar panels
4-6 hours of direct sunlight produce enough charge to fully charge a typical cell phone
Battery Included: 4,400mAh at 3.6 volts Li-Ion battery pack with 3 voltage settings to store solar power
When not in the sun, the battery can be charged using the AC travel charger or DC car charger making it just as useful on the grid as off
11 standard adaptors for easy connections to common cell phones and universal plugs
Includes a car charger socket and USB adaptor so you can always use a standard charger for your device
Note: It is not designed to charge laptops, it will however charge cell phones, sat phones, PDAs, GPSs, iPods, cameras and most other handheld electronics
Technology allows us to enhance our much awaited travel plans by arming us with very cool gadgets. I am sure the items on the list that I have compiled will enhance your vacation!