No. of Job opening:
IT-Software/ Software Services
B.Tech MCA M.TECH CS IT “Computer Science” “Information Technology” CSE
• Understanding of requirement and translating those into deliverables
• Building best of breed software applications and ensuring quality and on-time-delivery of the work products
• Maintaining and enhancing software applications in accordance with client needs
• Ensuring compliance to policies, processes, standards and guidelines
• R&D on new technology, seeking directions from your mentorsQualifications
• B.E./ B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university
• Minimum 60% average with no backlog
• The most important and mandatory skill is to be a good developer, independent of technology
• Ability to explore new concepts and technology will give you edge over others
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of SDLC concepts is beneficial
• Understanding of Object Oriented programming principles is beneficial
• Demonstrate teamwork and leadership qualities
• Is able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with peers
• Enthusiastic towards team building and employee engagement activities
A customized training will start with a 6 weeks induction and technical and soft skills training followed by a 2-3 months on-the-job training working on internal projects or for the right candidates, potentially live customer projects. For the first 6 months and during your probation, you will also be guided by a ‘buddy’ who will be your mentor as well as social link to the rest of the team members.
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information science, Information Technology)
Graduation after: 2012.
- M.E. / M.Tech (Any Specialization)
- MCA (Any Specialization)
Post Graduation after: 2012.