- Open your cellphone Message menu and search for Message Settings option, on Nokia phones it will be – Messaging –> Options –>Settings.
- Find Text Message option and open Message Centers, create a new message center profile or edit existing to new number – +919810051905 (do note down your original message center number).
- Now change preferred connection setting from GSM to Packet Data.
- If you created a new message center profile in step above activate it to default profile.
- Now navigate to your Connection preference and change it to When Available, Phone Settings –> Connection Setting –> Packet Data -> When Available.
- Change Access Point setting to Airtel Live!.
- Now, send SMS as usual but prefix a zero before the number.
- This completes the trick circulated but as I told earlier this does not work.
If you have similar trick which works, do post it in comments and you can win a free one month Rapidshare account if found working.