ZoneAlarm protects your sensitive personal and financial data from hacker attacks. It keeps your private information safe from the outside world, and can even track the source of intrusion attempts and map their whereabouts instantly, without exposing your identity or location. For iron-clad firewall protection, choose ZoneAlarm.
Network and Program Firewall
Delivers proactive firewall protection with multiple layers of security that stop inbound, outbound, and program attacks while remaining completely invisible to hackers.
* Guards the network perimeter from inbound and outbound threats with the world’s #1 firewall
* Prevents spyware and other malicious programs from sending your personal information across the Internet
* Full stealth mode to keep you concealed from anyone on the Internet
* Protects your programs from malware
Operating System Firewall (OSFirewall™ IMPROVED
This additional layer of security prevents hard-to-remove spyware, including rootkits and kernel-level threats, from getting onto your PC and causing damage.
* Identify and filter over 100,000 applications for constant protection against threats
* Monitor program installation, registry changes and file access down to your PC’s core
* Monitor additional program actions for more thorough protection
* Prevents malicious software from damaging files in your core Windows operating system
Identity Theft Protection
While ZoneAlarm continues to secure your identity information on your PC, these new Identity Theft Protection services also prevent identity theft over the Internet and even in the physical world. Learn More
* Stops pre-approved credit card offers, which contain sensitive financial data often used by criminals for identity theft (offered via a credit industry service – US only)
* Detects theft by monitoring both cyberspace and stolen credit card lists from vendors, consumers, and the underground. Alerts you if your credit cards are
* Provides a low-cost, public records report to alert you of fraud, such as phony DMV records (US only)
* Assists identity theft victims with personal telephone counseling to guide them through resolution and recovery (US only)
* Offers identity theft education and tools to help you prevent, detect and recover from identity theft
More robust detection and removal functions perform deeper scans at every level and purge spyware from your PC.
* Ability to remove even the most persistent, hard-to-find spyware that infiltrate your PC at the core level
Manages and blocks pop-up ads, online profiling, cookies, cache, and scripts so you can surf in peace.
One-click control temporarily suppresses most security alerts and prevents them from interrupting your fun while maintaining maximum protection for your PC.
Essential Email Security
Quarantines suspicious attachments to help defend against unknown viruses; automatically halts outbound messages to keep you from accidentally infecting others.
Wireless PC Protection
Automatically detects wireless networks and secures your PC from hackers and other Internet threats wherever you’re connected – at home or on the road.
Provides your PC with real-time security updates, improved response to breaking spyware threats, and new attack protection capabilities.
* SmartDefense Advisor automatically adjusts your security settings for maximum protection against the latest virus and spyware outbreaks
* Includes DefenseNet, an early warning system that gathers data from the ZoneAlarm user community on the latest spyware and malware outbreaks
* Leverages this vast user knowledge by including it in signature updates that protect your PC from the latest spyware attacks
Superior Performance & Compatibility
Allows your PC to run quickly and smoothly.
1. Install ZoneAlarm Extreme Security .
2. Get a valid serial from the keygen.
If you want to update the AV, please follow those instructions
JUST AFTER registering:
1. Do not apply any updates
2. Reboot Windows in Safe Mode (F8 before boot)
3. Look for “zlibctbl.dat”, usually, you can find it :
– in windowssystem32 on XP machines
– or programdatacheckpointzonealarm on Vista
4. Right click on it and click on Properties
5. Make the file read-only
6. Reboot and now you can update without switching in trial mode
Delete C:WINDOWSsystem32zllictbl.dat (in safe mode): Make sure you can see hidden system files.
reboot (to normal mode):
close ZoneAlarm and reboot into safe mode again