** INTRODUCTORY PRICE **
TeachMe: Kindergarten is an educational iPhone app which teaches four different age appropriate subjects to Kindergarten aged children: sight words, addition, subtraction and spelling. Parents can select which subjects they want, set different difficulty levels, and even choose specific questions. Parents can review performance history for each subject to check how their child is doing.
TeachMe: Kindergarten keeps children engaged with a rather unique reward system where children earn a coin for every three correct answers. Coins can then be used to purchase stickers to place in fun sticker scenes. Sticker scenes can be exported as wallpaper or emailed to family and friends.
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. An animated teacher (Mimi Mouse) gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
• 4 different sticker reward scenes: beach, underwater reef, pirate cove, city
• Over 70+ different stickers for adding to a scenes
• Save learning information for up to four different children
• Select which subjects are displayed for each child
• Turn on/off specific questions within a subject
• Change the number of correct questions to earn a reward
• Tracks performance for each subject item (last five)
• Export sticker scene to Photos, for emailing or using as wallpaper
• Sight Words: Dolch (Pre-K), Dolch (K)
• Addition: up to a total of 10
• Subtraction: from 10 down
• Spelling: complete words by choosing the first letter
@Drewsaddress & @C MD hand: To make the learning more challenging, increase the difficulty for the different topics. Tap Options, then your child’s name, and then drill down into each ‘TeachMe Topic’. Email us for more info.
Also checkout our app ‘TeachMe: Toddler’ which teaches Phonics, Letters, Numbers, Shapes & Colors.