* Ability to set different greetings for contacts, groups and phone numbers;
* Intuitive user interface;
* Playback of messages directly in the application;
* Possibility to define a list of profiles in which the application is active, which allows integration with our Best Profiles for S60 3rd edition software where you can set a schedule for profile switching;
To get started with the application working you have to: adjust settings, set up greetings and activate Best Answering Machine.
To create a new greeting, choose Options â€“ Greetings, there you can set greetings by â€œDefaultâ€, for persons â€œNot in Contactsâ€ and with â€œPrivate Numberâ€, as well as specify particular greetings for a â€œContactâ€, a â€œGroupâ€ or a â€œPhone numberâ€.
In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:
* Greetings â€“ allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up;
* Active in profiles â€“ defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages;
* Storage â€“ allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved;
* Pick up after â€“ sets the time after which the call will be answered;
* Record time â€“ maximum amount of time the message is being recorded;
* Format â€“ message file format (amr,wav);
* Icon â€“ configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application;
* Play volume â€“ play volume for the greeting;
* Records lifetime â€“ automatically removes old messages;
In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.
During the call:
When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the applicationâ€™s progress with the ability to stop it:
* Answer â€“ when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller;
* Hang up â€“ stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call;
Nokiaâ€™s Symbian S60 3rd edition based mobile phones:
3250, 5300, 5320 XM, 5700, 5700 XM, 6110, 6120c, 6121c, 6124c, 6210, 6220c, 6290, 6650, E50, E51, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E66, E70, E71, E90, ,N70, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N90, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95, N95 8GB, N96.