Here are ten most popular manager interview questions to help you prepare for your important management interview. There is no substitute for good preparation to handle such interviews so start preparing well. A good place to begin is to be well organized about your personal facts and figures and prepare your answers for commonly asked questions. Given below are some frequently asked manager interview questions for which you can write down your answers. Make the answers positive, responsible, honest and factual. Practice the answers before a mirror or a third person and get some feedback. Here goes.
1. How do you handle non-productive team members?
2. How do you motivate team members who are burned out, or bored?
3. How do you handle team members who come to you with their personal problems?
4. What are your career goals? How do you see this job affecting your goals?
5. Explain how you operate interdepartmentally.
6. Tell me how you would react to a situation where there was more than one way to accomplish the same task, and there were very strong feelings by others on each position.
7. Consider that you are in a diverse environment, out of your comfort zone. How would you rate your situational leadership style?
8. Give me an example of your leadership involvement where teamwork played an important role.
9. Tell me about a situation where your loyalty was challenged. What did you do? Why?
10. In what types of situations is it best to abandon loyalty to your manager?
Goooooogle them and you will find some interasting answers…