Device Speed Test is a new app available through the BigBoss repository in the Cydia app store for jailbroken iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch. The app essentially runs a number of tests, testing the speed of key aspects of your currently installed version of iOS.
After the test is complete, a number of key aspects of your device will be displayed in list form (shown in the image above) with icons showing a green light, yellow light, or red light, depending on the results. A green light will let you know everything is running as quickly as possible for that aspect of your operating system, while a yellow light or red light will tell you it is running at less than the device’s full capability. If you do get a yellow or red icon for any of the sections being tested, the app will also provide suggestions to remedy the issue and get your device back up and running at it’s full potential.
You can download the Device Speed Test app for free from Cydia in the BigBoss repository.
- iAccounts Gives Your iPhone Mac OS X-like User Accounts
- Send & Receive Native SMS on iPad with SwirlySMS Free for iPad 3G App
- Run iPhone Apps on iPad Without Pixel Doubling
- Tutorial for Bluetooth Magic Mouse Working on iPad (Video Demo)
- Google Chrome OS Coming Soon