iPhone dev team has just released Redsn0w 0.9.6rc8. This one doesn’t come with any big updates apart from small bug fix in bootlogo command line option, as per the tweet from Musclenerd, here is what we know about Redsn0w 0.9.6rc8
“For all those using the custom tethered bootlogo cmd line option in redsn0w, rc8 now reports why a given png is invalid”
Redsn0w 0.9.6rc8 is an update to one click tethered boot option with bootrom logo image big fix. For untethered iOS 4.2.1 jailbreak look up for Redsn0w 0.9.7b4 for Mac OS X.
- Redsn0w 0.9.6rc7 with One Click Tethered Boot Option Released
- Install Jailbroken iOS 4.2.1 Apps With Redsn0w, Without Cydia
- How to Convert Tethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak to Untethered Jailbreak on iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4G
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.2 Final to Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.2 OS
- iPod Touch 2G Jailbreak Tool Redsn0w 0.3 Released