As expected, more than 50 tablets were announced at the CES 2011 in Las Vegas. Most of the tablets were powered by the Android operating system, but only Motorola Zoom and Asus Eee Pad Slider caught our attention. Both the devices runs on the Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) operating system and 1GHz Tegra 2 Dual Core processor.
We have not included the Samsung Galaxy Tab in this comparison chart, since the device is pretty old and the screen size is quite small as compared to other powerful tablets. Even the device is powered by the out-dated Android 2.2 (FroYo) OS. Motorola Xoom was announced as the best tablet at CES 2011. Which one is the best tablet according to you?
If you are planning to buy a tablet, then you should definitely checkout our exclusive tablets comparison chart below, which will not only help you to decide the best tablet available in the market, but it will also help you to select the most suitable tablet according to your needs.
Motorola Xoom vs. Apple iPad vs. Notion Ink Adam vs. Asus Eee Pad Slider
(Click on Image to Enlarge)
- Upcoming Motorola Tablet To Be Named Xoom?
- ASUS Launches Three Android Tablets At CES 2011
- ASUS Confirms Android Tablet Coming in Summer
- Toshiba Tegra 2 Powered Tablet Running Honeycomb OS, Spotted
- Apple iPad vs Notion Ink Adam vs Samsung Galaxy Tab vs Blackberry Playbook – Tablets Comparison Chart