Earlier today Motorola uploaded a pretty intriguing video to YouTube. Being dubbed the “Tablet Evolution” video, it shows the complete history of all tablets. From Egyptian Hieroglyphic tablets, all the way to today’s iPad and Galaxy Tab, then ending in 2011 with a honey bee flying around a big red “M” logo. (honey bee = honeycomb?)
The teaser video is going to be used for their CES 2011 announcements, where the long time communications company is expected to unveil their Honeycomb based Android tablet. If the rumors are true, then Motorola is planning on releasing a 7 inch and 10 inch Honeycomb powered tablet. It will supposedly be powered by the new Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 dual-core chip.
It’s possible that it will be the same device that Google CEO, Andy Rubin, had onstage back at D: Dive Into Mobile event a few weeks ago. Either way the video looks cool, and hopefully the tablet itself will be even cooler!
- [Rumor] Honeycomb Could be Android 2.4, not 3.0
- Android Honeycomb OS, Spotted Running On Motorola Tablet
- LG Optimus 2X is the Real Deal, Dual Core Beast
- Acer Waiting for Honeycomb Before Releasing Android Tablet
- Adobe Ready With A Prototype Android Tablet That Can Run Flash And Air