CES 2011 has been going on for a couple days now, and some cool gadgets have been shown off. The highly anticipated iPad 2nd generation case found its way into CES, and (almost) confirms the release of the iPad 2nd generation from Apple within the next couple months. The case suggests a slimmer design, front and back facing cameras, and a new type of speaker.
Of course, nobody is certain what the new features will be, but this case gives us a great preview of what the hardware will look like. Read this post to get updated on what rumors have circulated the iPad 2.
As with every new device Apple releases, they usually include a massive speed improvement (upgraded processor, more virtual memory [RAM]), awesome deals (pricing), better display, and with the latest devices of course the front and back facing cameras.
Do you expect to buy an iPad 2nd generation? Now that you have a small sneak peak? Please let us know in the comments below!
- iPhone/iPad SDK Gives More Evidence Towards Video Conferencing and Front-Facing Camera
- Rumor Review: The 2nd Generation iPad
- Skype For iPad Coming Soon
- Self Image for iPhone Makes Self Portraits Easy
- Sprint EVO>4G Launch Day is Here!