If you’re looking for an easy way to wirelessly sync content from your Android device with your PC or Mac, you can now do so using a new feature called ‘AirSync’ in the latest version of doubleTwist.
By downloading the doubleTwist Android app, along with the doubleTwist desktop client for PC or Mac, you can wirelessly sync your videos, photos, and iTunes playlists over your Wi-Fi network. Below are instructions for setting up the feature on your device.
How to set up AirSync:
1.Launch doubleTwist Android app
2.Click “AirSync” icon to upgrade
3.Follow on-screen instructions to pair your device with the desktop client
4.Once you have paired your device with your computer, you can now manage and sync your content wirelessly in the iTunes-like doubleTwist desktop application. When you open the Android app on your phone, your device should appear in the left hand pane, the same as if it was plugged in (image below).
The doubleTwist Android app can be downloaded for free from the Android Market and you can grab the desktop client for PC or Mac here. However, the AirSync feature itself will cost you $0.99 if you are one of the first 10,000 to download it, everyone else will have to pay $4.99.
- Download DoubleTwist Version 2.8 – Internet Radio Now Available
- Get Phone Calls, SMS, MMS etc Notifications on Desktop with Android Notifier
- Android Application Manager to Manage Applications on Android Phone
- SMS2PC: A Handy Android App and Desktop Client
- Edit, Backup & Sync Google Android Phone with PC Using Handset Manager