The taxpayers can now link their Aadhaar card with PAN with just an SMS, the Income Tax department has advertised in leading national newspapers. The advertisement narrates the process of how both the unique identity numbers of an individual can be linked by sending an SMS to either 567678 or 56161.
Taxpayers can go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and click on the link provided on the left hand side ‘Link Aadhaar’ -> Enter PAN -> Enter Aadhaar number -> ENTER NAME EXACTLY AS GIVEN IN AADHAAR CARD (avoid spelling mistakes) -> click submit. After verification from UIDAI, the linking will be confirmed.
• On the UIDAI website, there’s an option under the Aadhaar Update tab that will redirect the user to the Aadhar Self-Service portal.
( Click here to go to the portal directly)
• Enter your Aadhar number, and the Captcha text and request for OTP.
• The OPT will be sent to your existing mobile number, and after submitting it you’ll be redirected to a new page, where you can update the desired details.
• Under ‘Select field(s) to update’, select ‘Mobile Number’
• Now enter your new mobile number that you want to record in the database and submit.
Recent search terms:
- how to connect aadhar with pan through sms
- aahar pan link using sms
- aahar to panlink
- adhar pan link by sms process
- adhar pan link using mobile
- how to connect aadhar card with pan card through sms
- HOW TO DO AADHAR PAN LINK UP BY SMS
- link aadhar with pan through sms