This isn’t secret any more that the upcoming iOS 4.1 jailbreak tool from Chronic dev team will be named as Greenpois0n which is based on SHAtter bootrom exploit. There are many question lingering in the minds of iPhone jailbreakers, like will it be Tethered/Untethered jailbreak?, when is the release date ?, which devices will it support ? and many more.
The answers of some these questions are here today. A handful of updates are provided by Musclenerd and Chronic Dev team on twitter based on that here is what we conclude,
1. GreenPois0n will only support 4th Gen devices i.e iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4, iPad & AppleTV
2. GreenPois0n will be untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.1.
3. The release date of GreenPois0n is 10/10/10 10.10 GMT
4. Greenpois0n will hactivate your iPhone 4 but won’t be able to unlock iOS 4.1.
5. In order to unlock iPhone 4 you have to use Pwnagetool for iOS 4.1 & create custom firmware,, pwnagetool release is expected in coming days.
6. iPhone 3G, iPhone 2G, iPod Touch 1G & iPod Touch 2G users need to rely on Redsn0w & Pwnagetool for iOS 4.1 supposed to be released in coming days.
That’s it for as of now, Stay tuned with us for more information on Greenpois0n iOS 4.1 jailbreak tool. Also guides to jailbreak iPhone 4 4.1 iOS with Greenpoins0n will be published here as soon as GreenPois0n is released.
- GreenPois0n iPod Touch 3G 3.1 Jailbreak & Unlock Tool ?
- Download PwnageTool 3.1 to Jailbreak & Unlock iPhone 3G 3.1
- Jailbreak & Unlock Possible with iPhone 3G Firmware 2.2.1 & iPod Touch 2G 2.2.1
- PwnageTool 4.0 to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.0 OS Released, Fake ??
- Download PwnageTool 4.0 to Jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3G/3GS & iPod Touch 2G