Sony Ericsson has just issued a press release announcing a 1.3-inch micro display remote control for Android 2.x smartphone devices. The tiny display mirrors the image on your Android device of choice, allowing you to access email and messages, control music playback, locate your phone, and view social network updates from Facebook, Twitter, etc, all from a 128 x 128 pixel display. The remote is meant to be clipped to clothing or other devices as shown below, or worn like a watch using a wristband accessory.
Sony Ericsson plans to start shipping the LiveView micro display remote control in the last quarter of the year, presumably after their smartphones receive the much needed Android 2.1 update. The video below gives you a quick breakdown of everything the Sony Ericsson LiveView remote control can do.
- Check/Detect for Dead or Stuck Pixels on Sony PSP with PSPixel
- Boot & Control PC From Mobile Phones with PC in My Hand
- Sony Ericsson Concept Phone based On Eiffel Tower in Miniature (French Luxury)
- Download Free Google Android Theme for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone
- Instantly Create Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone Theme with Sony Ericsson Themes Creator