With the tablet-era in full swing, an Australian company, Evolve Three, promises to take tablet computing to the next level. Announcing war over others, the company proudly announced, the first ever 10-inch Internet tablet capable of running three of the world’s best operating systems for tablets, including the Android, Windows 7 and Meego.
Evolve III’s super tablet would come powered with Intel’s upcoming Oak Trail Intel Atom CPUs, which obviously means that it would be able to deliver an impressive level of battery life along with super fast computing to power most of the applications running on tablets these days.
Evolve III Tablet Features and Specs:
1. 10-inch Multi-touch Screen
2. 2 GB RAM along with 32 GB SSD unit
3. Oak Trail Intel Atom CPU
4. Wi-Fi and 3G Connectivity
5. Triple-Booting – Capability to run Windows 7, Android or Meego Operating Systems
- MeeGo 1.0 For Netbooks And Nokia N900, Now Available For Download
- LG Korea Launches Windows 7 Tablet
- ASUS Shows Off Two New Tablets at Computex
- Dell Unveils Inspiron Duo – First Ever Swiveling Screen Tablet
- Acer Waiting for Honeycomb Before Releasing Android Tablet