Following on from yesterday (press day) at CES 2010, today is the day to run around the cavernous expo hall and see the newest tech for ourselves. As well as that, today gifts the chance to explore the stands and scope out the best, weirdest and most intriguing of 2010’s upcoming gadgets. T3’s here with the best of them, moulding all the launches and announcements into solid gold chunks of newsy goodness.
Yesterday was dominated by all things TV, freeing up today as a chance for all that’s new from the computing and camera world to come forth. There’s Natal news, HD camcordering and a Microsoft tablet, to name but a few…
The biggest stories from CES 2010: day two are below, but remember to stay bang up to date over the coming days via the T3 @ CES 2010 microsite.
– Sony Bloggie HD handheld camcorder coming soon
– Samsung transparent laptop showcased
– Sony Vaio W has eco-friendly option
– Samsung S-Series camcorders get Wi-Fi connectivity
– Microsoft Project Natal to hit by Christmas 2010
– Microsoft/HP tablet debuts
– MSI X-Slim laptops on the horizon
– Google Nexus One phone launching in the UK soon
– Portable touchscreen projector unveiled
– Vusix 920AR 3D eyewear launched
– World’s smallest dual camera displayed
– Motorola Backflip launches
If that’s not enough, check out our day 2 roundup video.