It’s Friday in the UK, and the tech from the CES expo hall has still been flooding in thick and fast from across the Atlantic. T3’s here with the best of them, moulding all the launches and announcements into solid gold chunks of newsy goodness, and getting our tech-loving hands on what’s been announced ove the last few days.
– CES 2010 News: day one roundup
– CES 2010 News: day two roundup
The biggest stories from CES 2010 day three are below, but remember to stay bang up to date with all things new and shiny via the T3 @ CES 2010 microsite.
– Sony Dash tablet PC launched
– Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 chips unleashed
– Dell Android Slate revealed
– MSI dual-screened reader breaks cover
– MSI C-series and G-series released
– Plastic Logic QUE proReader announced
– Dell shows OLED laptop concept
– Kodak launches PlaySport HD camcorder and more
Don’t forget to check out our Day 3 Roundup Video too, in which we get hands-on with the newest tech.