Windows 7 Taskbar aka superbar has many new features and we have already covered several tutorials like how to get Windows 7 Taskbar on Windows XP & Vista, Get Aero Snap & Aero Shake on XP. If you have been using Windows 7 then you will be aware of show desktop shortcut present at the bottom right of taskbar.
The shortcut lets you to peek desktop when you hover your mouse over show desktop & act as Windows+D shortcut when you click on show desktop. Some might think this feature as useless for those users here is nifty tool, Windows 7 Show Desktop Button Remover. As the name suggest it lets you to remove “show desktop” button at the right-corner of the taskbar in Windows 7.
Windows 7 Show Desktop Button Remover
- How to Pin Show Desktop Option to Windows 7 Taskbar
- Windows 7 Aero Blur Tweaker Lets You to Hide/Show Aero Blur
- How to Enable – Disable Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7
- Opera Skin with Aero Glass Style Tabbar & Removed Titlebar
- Windows 7 Aero Snap & Aero Shake on Windows XP & Vista with AquaSnap