You may sometime want to access your backup SMS messages taken from your mobile phone to PC unless you have access to your PC you cannot get your old SMS. What if you can backup your SMS messages automatically on your Gmail Inbox does it sounds useful?? If your answer is yes then here is SMSSyncUp Windows Mobile App.
SMSSyncUp is a very simple tool to “upload/backup” your SMSes to Gmail. To run this app you need to have Gmail account setup in your outlook.
How to Install SMSSyncUp on Windows Mobile
1. Download & Install SMSSyncUp Windows Mobile App
2. Choose your Gmail Account.
3. Open the application, and fill the Send To: with the gmail id to which you want to backup sms.
4. Go to Menu “Login”(it is not an actual login, you need to configure your Gmail account for it).
5. Login should enable the SMS folders dropdown with all your SMS folders.
6. Select the folder to backup.
7. Go to Menu “Sync SMS Folder”. This should start the message conversion to mail format. Progress will be displayed.
8. On completion it will prompt and then ask you if you want to sync.
8. Syncing would send Emails with Subject IMAPSMS|<FOLDER NAME> :Sender and the body will contain Message and time, the subject should help you to create proper rules in your gmail account.
SMSSyncUp Windows Mobile App
- Right Click & Backup Files/Folders To Email Account with Backup To Email
- Gmail Got Multiple Attachments Support and Progress Bar Upload
- Gmail Service Down with Temporary Error 502
- Hide Labels to View Full Subject Line in Gmail Inbox
- How to Sync Outlook 2010 with Windows Live Calendar