Some applications are very critical and need to be running continuously. Itâ€™s not possible to monitor those critical applications every time manually to help you to monitor whether applications is running or not here is handy utility Task Listener.
Task Listener lets you to monitor any applications to check whether it’s running or not running, based on results you can set alert, play sound, execute some other program or open an URL.
- Get Low Disk Space Alert for All Network Computers with DiskSpaceReporter
- Open Applications & Execute Commands with Just Mouse Gestures
- TwitAction – Start & Stop Application/Programs on Windows From Twitter
- Monitor Your Website Uptime with ULR Guard Desktop Monitoring Tool
- View Windows 7 Startup Program List with Startup Discoverer