To stay top on productivity while working on computer you must have access to your applications as fast as possible. On similar line Windows 7 taskbar is developed and we have also covered one utility Win7Stack to group icons into one icon.
Now here is yet another utility TrayMenus which lets you to create your own custom menus which resides in your system tray area and gives you quick access to the most commonly used applications.
By having menu in system tray area you can also save your taskbar real estate.
- Hide/Run Any Program or Application from System Tray with Run In Tray
- Win7Stack – Group Number of Applications in Same Icon on Windows 7 Taskbar
- Iconize Taskbar Buttons on Windows Vista & XP with TaskBaric
- Convert Open Windows to Floating Icons
- Organize Windows Taskbar with Taskbar Helper