If you noticed the links provided with in application or program always opens in Internet Explorer irrespective of default browser which you have set with current user profile. Many users do not want the links to open other than the default browser they have set.
Here is small utility Browser Chooser which intercepts your attempt to open link from an application or program and allows you to choose which browser to use. Browser Chooser has low memory footprint and doesn’t take taskbar space.
- How to Set Default Browser For Your User Profile In Windows XP
- Iconize Taskbar Buttons on Windows Vista & XP with TaskBaric
- Change Windows Vista Folder Group Icon into Windows 7 Libraries Icon
- Set Default Email Handler in Windows to use Gmail with Mailto Updater
- How to Open ed2k URL Links in Mac OS X with Freeware ed2k Helper