Network administrators and web developers of big corporate company or company providing webservice usually have large Hosts file to browse test website, live website, different intranet portals. If your hosts file contains hundreds of urls and ip listing then it could slow down website browsing since every time you open a website DNS Client service has to go thru whole hosts file.
Here is useful freeware tool HostsOptimizer which is designed to rearrange the contents of the hosts file, so the DNS Client service can be enabled when there is a large hosts file.
This action will be performe with a maximum of 9 host names per single line, all comments removed (includes disabled entries) and duplicate host names deleted.
- Rel=”canonical” New Google Search Hint to Protect from Duplicate Content
- Upload Images to Popular Image Hosting Website from Your Desktop with Imageshaker 0.1.2
- Remove Duplicate Songs from iTunes with iTunes Duplicate Song Manager
- Top 6 Freeware Website Mirroring Tools & Software
- How to Delete Undeletable Files in Windows 7