Often the large images of big size are cropped into small pieces so that webpage can load faster or to easily send it via email. There is overhead involved at the receiver end as they need to manually merge multiple images using Photoshop like tools to form original image.
In such cases freeware tool ImageConcat can come handy. ImageConcat is a simple and easy to use application that will help you join images in one big one with just a few clicks. Originally this tool was designed to help people to create sprites for DS Games, but it can be used to make much more.
Features of ImageConcat
1. Select between vertical and horizontal orientation when concatenating images
2. Based on the biggest image you can select the alignment for the small images
3. Set the default background color for empty spaces
- Easily Change USB Flash Drive & Hard Disk Drive Background Images
- How to Create iGoogle Themes using Official iGoogle Theme Creator
- Top 6 Best Online And Offline CSS Sprites Generator
- Convert Background Color into Transparent Image with Transpoint
- Instantly Create Signatures (Sigs & Siggy) For Forums with Sig Maker