Recently Apple COO Tim Cook spoke at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference outlining everything from recent company acquisitions to his take on iPads coming to Best Buy as well as the state of the Apple TV and overall future of the company. This is definitely a great presentation by someone high up at Apple that you wont want to miss and luckily you don’t have to now that Apple has posted an official audio webcast of the presentation for all to enjoy.
- More Evidence of Camera in iPad Simulator’s Photos.app
- Windows 7 Post RTM Build 7700.0.100122-1900 Screenshots Leaked
- Compose & Schedule Your Twitter Tweets for Future Release with Twuffer
- Present Microsoft PowerPoint files with Audiovisual Presenter
- Will Apple Allow a Paid Service for a Hulu iPad App?