As we had said in our iPhone OS 4.0 jailbreak analysis post, iPhone dev team does have working exploit and it seems that exploit is also working for iPhone OS 4.0, announced yesterday. Musclenerd member of iPhone Dev Team just posted a video showing off jailbroken iPhone OS 4.0 with VNC server App.
The video doesn’t show any thing about jailbreak itself but the fact that VNC server doesn’t come with stock iPhone OS 4.0 firmware, this video is proof that iPhone 4 is jailbreakable.
Musclenerd Video Showing Jailbroken iPhone OS 4.0 with VNC Server
iPhone users don’t get excited, iPhone dev team or any iPhone hacker won’t release jailbreak tool until after 4.0 is released, which will be in the summer 2010.
- iPhone 3.1.3 OS 05.12.01 Baseband Working Exploit Discovered
- All About iPhone OS 4.0 Jailbreak
- iPhone 3GS 3.0 Jailbreak Possible, Vulnerable to 24kpwn Exploit
- iPhone OS 3.0.1 Will Permanently Block Jailbreak & Unlock ?
- Userland Jailbreak for iPhone OS 3.1.3 is Back, Check Out Demo Video !!!