Often due to missing dll, ocx, exe or other system files program & applications stops working or throws random error which are difficult to understand. You can resolve such errors by downloading missing files.
In order to locate missing files you must first analyze program to know which DLL,OCX or EXE file are required. To help you in finding required files here are two freeware tools, Dependency Viewer & Dependency Walker.
1. Dependency Viewer
Dependency Viewer is simple to use GUI based program. Simply browse and locate program or executable file & dependency viewer will quickly find required files. However Dependency viewer fails to find dynamically loaded files during program execution.
2. Dependency Walker
Dependency Walker is a free utility that scans any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module (exe, dll, ocx, sys, etc.) and builds a hierarchical tree diagram of all dependent modules. However output of Dependency Walker could bit confusion and only skilled users can understand.
- Fix Windows Installer, Explorer, Update Has Stopped Working in Windows 7
- Download Svchost Viewer 0.3 for Windows Xp & Vista
- Fix Failed Vista to Windows 7 Upgrade with Error iastor.sys (error 0xc0000359)
- Preview Images Inside Zip File Without Actually Extracting Images
- Convert Windows Error Codes into Error Messages with Winerrmsg