If you use the internet regularly, then there must some websites which you have bookmarked for easier, more regular access. When you open your browser you access your bookmarks for each of your favorite website individually. A great way to save yourself from all that clicking is HomePageStartup.
With this free website, you have a number of visual shortcuts which you can set as your bookmarks. All you have to do is click on an available tab and edit its details.
The boxes you see change into thumbnails of the webpages you set as shortcuts. These boxes can be dragged for better organization. New boxes can also be added.
The best way to take advantage of this site is by registering for an account and setting HomePageStartup as your webpage. When you do both those things, you will have your bookmarks right in front of you whenever you open up your browser.
- Allows easier access to bookmarks
- Includes a search engine (by default is Google but can be changed to others such as Yahoo and Wikipedia)
- Offers organization by letting the boxes be dragged into position
Check out HomePageStartup.
- How to Enable Sync My Bookmarks Feature in Google Chrome 4.0
- Download Smart Favorites Portable Bookmark Manager
- Get Google Bookmarks in Chrome with GBX Google Chrome Extension
- Import Your Del.icio.us Bookmarks into Safari with delicious2safari For Mac
- Xmarks Synchronizes Bookmarks & Passwords of Firefox, Safari & Internet Explorer