Most of us online social networks users have a lot of our data online. Our photographs, for instance, are on most our online networking accounts. We seldom think about backing up this data because we do not consider our networks facing any major problems and losing our data. Unfortunately that glitch is very possible. Here are a few scenarios in which you could lose the data you have on your online networking accounts:
- Your account gets hacked.
- The email server you are using has a mass email deletion.
- The website your account is on simply goes down.
- You mistakenly delete your account.
- On an online collaboration website, unwanted edits are made to your work.
The abovementioned scenarios are possible and make backing up our data all the more important. You might wonder how time-consuming it would be backup your pictures, files, and videos over so many of your accounts. But thanks to Backupify, all that is done in the easiest way possible.
Backupify is a website that offers the service of backing up your data on your Gmail, Twitter, Google Docs, Flickr, Facebook, Basecamp, WordPress, Delicious, Photobucket, Blogger, and FriendFeed accounts. All you have to do is create a Backupify account, add your online networks and their account details, and set your preferences. Backups take place automatically and you are sent a confirmation email after each backup.
The site is currently offering its valuable service for free if you create an account prior to February 15th 2010.
Visit Backupify today and signup while the service is still free.
- Right Click & Backup Files/Folders To Email Account with Backup To Email
- How to Delete & Remove Blogger Blog
- Backup Emails from One Email Account to Another with Mail Carbon
- Instantly Upload Images to Photobucket using Photobucket Image Uploader Firefox Plug-in
- Update your status on Multiple Social Networking Sites with Updating Me