Yesterday we had covered fix for Vista black screen of death issue. One more issue has been surfaced in Windows Vista related to backup. When you try to perform a backup on a computer running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008. However, the backup stops immediately after it starts.
Additionally, the following event is logged in the Application log: Event ID: 12293; Source: VSS; Message: Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Error calling a routine on a Shadow Copy Provider. A hotfix from Microsoft has been provided to fix vista failed backup issue.
- Fix Endless Reboot of Failed Windows 7 Upgrade from Windows Vista SP2/SP1
- Fix Failed Vista to Windows 7 Upgrade with Error iastor.sys (error 0xc0000359)
- Fix Error 1921 While Upgrading or Installing iTunes on Windows
- Fix Windows Installer, Explorer, Update Has Stopped Working in Windows 7
- Download Windows Vista SP2 RC Standalone & ISO Torrent Link (32 & 64 Bit)