Even though Windows 7 is said to be more stable than Windows Vista and Windows XP, number of bugs in Windows 7 have been identified after Official Windows 7 release. Fix for Windows 7 bugs like black screen of death, hibernation error, endless reboot, WMP 12 video flickering etc are already posted here.
Compared to Windows XP & Vista, BSOD aka blue screen of death annoyance is very less with Windows 7 but that does not mean Windows 7 is full proof to BSOD error. Recently Microsoft has noted Windows 7 may crash with blue screen of death error for no apparent reason followed by error message “STOP: 0×0000000A.”
Computer running Windows 7 occasionally crashes after it runs for some time. You receive a Stop error message with blue screen. The Stop error message resembles the following: STOP: 0×0000000A (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUA
Microsoft has better explanation with technical jargon on this issue, anyways affected users may head over to Microsoft support site and get the hotfix to fix Windows 7 BSOD error, use below download link.
- Fix Windows Vista SP2 Blue Screen of Death (STOP: 0×0000000A)
- Fix Windows Vista SP2 Stop 0×000000FE BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Error
- Fix Vista & Windows 7 Black Screen of Death Error (BSOD) with Black Screen Fix
- Fix Windows Vista SP2 Startup Black Screen of Death
- Fix Windows Vista Failed Backup (Event ID: 12293)