Notcom the developer behind TinyUmbrella Desktop tool for saving SHSH blobs for iPhone, iPod Touch & ipad has released and updated version TinyUmbrella, i.e TinyUmbrella 4.21.03 which lets you to save SHSH hashes for iOS 4.3 Beta 2 which was release yesterday.
If you have Apple Developer accounts, this means you can save your SHSH’s for that version and restore to it permanently.
- Save iOS 4.0.1 SHSH Blobs for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G & iPod Touch 2G
- Save SHSH Blobs for iOS 4.0.2 Using TinyUmbrella 4.02.04
- Save AppleTV iOS 4.1 SHSH Blobs with TinyUmbrella 4.1.5
- How to Update iPhone 4 to iOS 4.1 Preserving 1.59.00 Unlockable Baseband
- iH8sn0w Working on SHSH Blobs Extracting Utility to Save Hashes For Even Older Firmwares