If you have a Blogspot account of the Blogger.com blog of Google’s default of course you will have a sub domain of the blog spot http://comtech89.blogspot.com this instance can be changed into eg “http://www.comtech89.co.cc “. In addition to use for creating your own blog as in the previous article, Free Domain co.cc this can be utilized to modify or change the name of the url you are using Blogspot Domain co.cc
Following the guidelines into Blogspot co.cc url, while the following steps:
1. Register an account and get a co.cc domain here.
2. Domain settings menu entry>> Manage Domains and click the Setup
Ignore 3 Menu 1>> manage DNS / name server you empty the direct 2-click menu>> Zone Record
4. Add the contents with the record field as follows:
Host: content with a domain name that you register eg: “www.comtech89.co.cc”
TTL: 1 D (do not need to change)
Changing the blogspot to co.cc
5. Then click setup
Then proceed to the settings on blogspot account “Blogger.com” you:
1. Log In / login to “blogger.com” or you blogspot
2. Enter the settings menu>>> Publishing
3. Then select “Switch to: â€¢ Custom Domain”
4. Click already “Already own a domain? Switch to advanced settings “
5. Fill in the “Your Domain” with “domain co.cc” “that you list the previous example” www.comtech89.co.cc “
6. Use a missing files host? select no
7. Word Verivication entries and click save settings
Wait for the process of sincronisasinya co.cc Blogspot to a maximum of 24 hours after that you can access the url “blogspot.com” with your domain name you are co.cc.
And last Keep Your Smile always guys….