Many a time it happens that application window goes off screen and you can’t even move or resize an application, only option left is to use task manager to kill that process. Here is WinSize2 tool that can help you move windows automatically to a predefined place.
WinSize2 can move windows automatically to a predefined place and / or Resize the width and/or height to a predefined size. You can set / reset the attribut “Always on Top” for each window. Windows to be moved or resized are held in a list in WinSize2.
- Instantly Resize GIF Images with GIF Resizer
- Create Magic Image Resizer Folder with Dropresize
- Batch Resize & Rename Images with TinyTidyPics
- Windows 7 LogonUI Background Changer
- Move Windows XP Start Button & System Tray on Taskbar