First time Laptop users may find it difficult to work with touchpad and narrow keyboard and often it happens that while typing on laptop keyboard your will thumb may brush on touchpad leading to accidently clicking or losing mouse focus.
Here is an useful utility TouchpadPal that’s can save you from such problems. TouchpadPal Automatically disables touchpad on laptop while typing.
- Instantly Switch Between Two Different Mouse Speed Settings On Laptop
- Turn Off Laptop Monitor without Affecting Tasks with MonPwr
- Turn Off Laptop Monitor with System Tray App DARK
- Test Laptop Battery with Imtec Battery Mark
- Battery2life Free Laptop Battery Management Tool