Every time when you open/edit any word document a separate instance of Microsoft office word will be created. It’s difficult to manage and switch between all opened word documents. Here is an handy addin, Word Addin Tabs for Microsoft Office which will let you to add tab browsing feature to Word 2010 & 2007.
Once you have installed Word Addin Tabs in Office Word a new toolbar “Tabs” will be created which displays all opened word documents. If you want to close the Tabs, just click the “Add-ins” menu and press the “Tabs” button, and then the tabs function will be closed.
By using the Word Addin Tabs, you can not only press X to close the file, but also right click the file and close it through the pull-down menu.
Word Addin Tabs on Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010 Word & Excel With Save As PDF & Save As XPS Option
- Upload .xlsx, .docx Files to Google Docs & Convert to .Doc
- Enable/Disable Microsoft Office Add-ins with OfficeIns
- Access Flickr Services From Office Word 2007 with Flickr4Word Office Add-on
- Check All Hyperlinks of Word Documents with Document Hyperlink Checker Add-in