The latest update coming from the News and Announcements for iPhone Developers page brings news of 13 new countries gaining access to the App Store and of course the opportunity for developers to have an even bigger customer base. It couldn’t be any easier for developers to make their existing apps available to these new countries by simply updating their preferences in iTunes Connect. However, those developers that have selected the “sell in new territories” option don’t have to worry. Of course this is also great news for existing and would-be iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad users in these countries.
The new countries include:
- Download iPhone SDK 3.2 Beta & Start Developing Your iPad Apps
- Is the iPad The Future of Gaming? EA and Namco Think So
- How to Update iPod Touch to 3.0 Firmware For Free
- Will iPhone and iPad Game Development Take Over The Mobile Gaming World?
- Download vlc4iphone 1.6.0 VLC Player for iPhone and iPod Touch