Now, I am going to give you 9 powerful tips you must take into your action seriously for your blog online marketing. With those tips, you can build highly successful and profitable blog online and earn money on the internet. All you have to do is to take those tips in your action and marketing plan seriously.
My investigations show that blog is one of the most popular and effective ways to earn money on the internet. Now, most of people have their own blog online. Also, most internet entrepreneurs use blog as their internet marketing tools to advertise and sell their products or services.
Actually, blog online marketing is not all that hard if you know what you are doing. However, if this is your very first blog and you are wondering how to get readers or subscribers to it then you are in the right place. First let me just say that marketing your blog is going to require patience, and being consistent.
READ THIS: If you are looking for how to build successful and profitable blog online. I am sure that those tips in this article will help you get the ideas of how to setup your own blog in the right way.
Here are some great tips to use when trying to get your blog out there and get new readers. You’ll discover workable tips and secrets of how to build successful blog and earn money with your blog.
1) The first key for your successful in blog online marketing is to update your blog frequently. We can not put enough emphasis on this tip. If you tell your readers that you are going to update your blog daily, then do it. If you tell them that you will be writing in your blog weekly, don’t let them down. Your readers are what make your blog successful. You may not realize this in the beginning, and you will have few readers in the beginning as well, but you will eventually build a readership base and have people checking out your blog regularly. Maybe you do not plan on telling your readers how often you will update your blog. That is ok too. However, think about this, if you were reading a blog on a weekly basis, and you expected to see the blog that you like to read updated at least once a week, you would be very disappointed to find out that it was not. Sure, things happen that might prevent you from updating, and that is expected, and excused, but week after week can hurt you and cause you to lose readers.
2) You are going to want to be sure that all of your posts are formatted. Doing so will leave out any confusion for the search engines and you will have everything nice and neat and all organized. The label tags are there for a reason when you are dealing with blogs. So using them and not leaving them out is a great idea.
3) I would recommend you to ensure that your blog has the track back feature. Let me tell you why. When you have the track back feature on your blog, you are allowing other people to link back to your blog. Maybe someone has a post to post on their blog that is relevant to one of yours. They can use the talkback to your post, and send their readers to your blog so that they know what they are referring to. Another good thing to remember is that if someone gives you a track back, it is a courtesy to return that to their blog if at all possible.
4) Having a Google account and submitting a sitemap is almost a must when you are blog online marketing. Doing so will allow Google to know how often you are updating your blog and they will automatically know of any changes that you have made to it as well. This will let Google get those new pages indexed faster and get them into search results much quicker than if you did not have the sitemap. There is a certain way you have to do the sitemap for Google, and they can explain that to you. Just know this is an important step to blog online marketing.
5) Exchanging links with authority blogs and websites that are in your same market is another great way to get the word out about your blog. The authority sites are going to have a higher page rank, and will also be listed high in Google’s search results. So do some searches and check those out and see if they are up to exchanging links. If they are not, you could always just add those into your blogroll. You do not need permission to do that if they are not into linking. However, in the world of blogs, most blog owners are thankful for all links, and are willing to return the favour.
6) Tracking is another part of blog marketing that is so very important. You want to be able to track your visitors and clickers to know where they are coming from. You want to be able to tell what keywords they searched on to find your blog and where they did their searching. Doing so will help take out all of the guess work when it comes to blog marketing. You will know what keywords are working, and which are not.
7) Allowing RSS feeds from your blog is also another great blog online marketing tool. You are going to find that when you allow RSS feeds, your blog is going to end up all over the internet with a link back to it and that is a good thing. This is a wonderful way to get links to your blog with little or no effort. People that subscribe to your blog’s RSS feeds are able to then post your blog posts on their sites or blogs. This in return gives you a link on their site or page that they have you on.
8) While you are working on your readership base, and trying to gain readers, you are going to find that commenting on blogs that are relevant to yours will surely help. Find a blog that is on the same topic to yours, or close to it and leave comments. You can also make a track back with your blog postings to comment on your own blog. Doing so will probably more than likely give someone else the urge to track back to your blog. This will be good for it as well. Commenting on blogs that get many comments will make your blog seen by those interested in that market. You will gain traffic and readers that way, and it is easy as well as free.
9) Learn and apply SEO to your blogs. SEO is search engine optimization. You are going to find that if you want your blog to go anywhere, you need SEO, and you need to know how to use it to the advantage of your blog. Just like a website, a blog will be better off optimized.
Final thoughts, blog online marketing is only as hard as you make it. Use these powerful tips and get your blog out there and seen today!
Learn more now about blog online marketing to start & grow your highly profitable and successful home based internet marketing business with your blog today! You’ll discover great tips, workable & proven techniques, top secrets and steps-by-steps of how to get your blog been #1 ranking in major search engines, drive a ton of relevancy traffic and earn money on the internet with your blogs. Also, you will save a lot of your time & money to learn by yourself.
Read more articles, news and up-to-date information about home based internet marketing business and how to earn money on the internet at:
*Reprint Policy: Reprint in full with writer’s name, contact information, active links and brief bio.
Siripong R. or zMillionDollars is a recognized authority on the subject of making money online from home through highly profitable & successful home based business. His websites, www.zMakeMoney.com and www.zMillionDollars.com, provide a wealth of informative articles and resources on everything you’ll ever need to know about earning money online.