In this week’s bipolar app roundup: Foursquare, squared! Slow ISPs, tattled on! Videos, easily streamed! Street Fighter fans’ high standards, met! Twitter apps, set free! Your entire life, documented! Your every plan, shared! And more…
This Week’s Apps
To view the gallery as a single page, click here.
This Week’s iPhone News on Giz
(Video of the upcoming Sword and Sworcery EP)
• GuitarBud Plugs a Guitar Directly Into an iPhone
• When iPhone Games Approach Art, and When They Don’t
• Google Mobile Search Reveals What’s In Stock Nearby
• iPhone 4.0 Firmware to Bring Multitasking This Summer?
• Irresistible iPhone Apps Fridge Magnets
• It’s Time to Declare War Against Apple’s Censorship
• You Will Have the Power of a PS3 In Your Pocket In 3 Years
• Apple Must Feature PixieTea In Their Next iPhone Ad
• Case-mate Hug Review: A Wireless iPhone Charging Pad That Actually Works Well
• Taliban Leader, iPhone User
• Apple ‘iKey’ Places a Combination Lock on Your Wallet
• BTW, Wi-Fi Scanner Apps Were Begging to Get Banned by Apple
• Apple’s Sexy App Purge Was Just the Beginning
• Tekken Will Come to iPhone
• Steve Jobs Says “No,” iPad Won’t Tether To iPhone
This list is in no way definitive. If you’ve spotted a great app that hit the store this week, give us a heads up or, better yet, your firsthand impressions in the comments. And for even more apps: see our previous weekly roundups here, and check out our Favorite iPhone Apps Directory. Have a great weekend, everybody!