Microsoft started rolling out Windows 10 Anniversary Update to all users today. This update brings several changes to the operating system, including visual modifications, improvements to the Edge browser and new features such as Windows Ink.
Here’s how you can get the update before your neighbor do…
- Manual update:
- Open the Settings menu and go to Update & security > Windows Update.
- Click Check for updates to prompt your PC to scan for the latest updates. The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Click Restart Now to restart your PC and complete the installation process.
2. Enroll in the Windows Insider Program: Windows Insiders have had access to the features and changes present in the Anniversary Update for some time now, and anyone can enroll their device in the Windows Insider Program. But the Windows Insider Program takes several days (maybe weeks) to activate, which means you will not receive the latest Windows Insider build immediately upon signing up for the program.
3. Using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: The Windows 10 Media Creation Tool allows you to create your own Windows 10 installation media (USB, DVD or ISO) to perform a clean installation of the operating system. The Media Creation Tool has not been updated to include the Anniversary Update, so if you attempt to update your system using media created with this tool, you will simply end up re-installing Windows 10.
•Save your videos as AVI, MKV, MP4, MPG, 3GP, VCD, SVCD, DVD, FLV or MP3 (audio only) and export your videos to your iPod/iPhone, PSP, Nokia or any other mobile device.
•Conserve disk space by adjusting the resolution and/or framerate of the output video on-the-fly.
•Search through videos from multiple video hosting websites with just one click. The integrated search engine will aggregate and sort the results for you.
•Use the integrated browser to find your favorite videos even faster. There’s no need to waste any precious tabs when you’re using VDownloader.
•Schedule video downloads at a specified time and/or when your PC is idle in order to conserve bandwidth and CPU power when you need them the most.
•Use the built-in proxy to access videos even if access is blocked in your country.
•Copy/paste a list of URL’s to download and convert several videos at once.
•Share your favorite videos or parts of them by posting them to your any major social network.
There are two versions of VDownloader available, Free and Plus. While Free version can download videos from majority of the video sites, the Plus version can convert the videos from one format to another. There are a lot of formats that are supported. VDownloader can be downloaded from VDownloader site.
Features of IMDB pirated version movie download script
Direct search for torrent files from sites like vertor.com,rarbg.com, vertor.com, torrentz.com, mininova.org using the imdbID number, piratebay.org, mininova.com, btjunkie.org etc.
Download scene releases using vcdquality.com
Download subtitles using opensubtitles.com and all4divx.com
Get movie links for files hosted on rapidshare, megaupload using google search queries.
Watch free trailers from IMDB through youtube
Download IMDB userscript [requires Firefox and greasemonkey addon]
IMDB Pirated version is a greasemonkey userscript which helps you to directly download movies from IMDB for free. When you browse through movies on IMDB, you not only get the list of cast, reviews and ratings but also the download links for the same movies as well.
IMDB, Internet movie database has the largest collection of movie information released in almost every languages.
With this script, you can also get the subtitles and also direct movie download links from rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire and other file hosting services as well.
Similar posts: Greasemonkey Firefox tricks for rapidshare
FacePAD: Facebook Photo Album Downloader allows you to download your friends’ facebook albums, Events albums, and Group Albums, en masse, with the click of a button.