Check Point reported at least 86 apps have been found to have traces of Gooligan, most of which appear legitimate and have been given artificially high ratings in the app store.
Once one of the infected apps is installed onto a user’s device, either from an app store or by clicking a malicious link, it begins collecting data about the device and reporting it to a command and control server—a centralized computer that issues commands to and receives reports from devices.
How to check / know if your account is hacked?
Check Point recommended in a blog post that people who suspect their devices may have been compromised (seen unusual pop-up ads on your phone lately?) should check to see whether their account has been breached by entering their email addresses at the following website: https://gooligan.checkpoint.com/.
Put your screenshots in the right frame
for iPhone, iPad and Android.
Create App Store Screenshots that sell. Increase your downloads with no effort and present your app in the best way possible. Without a monthly fee.
The right frame for the right device.
Present your app in a realistic setting for every user. StoreShots uses the right device frame for every device class. (e.g. iPhone 6s for iPhone 6s screenshot sizes). You can choose between multiple color options or select a flat design.
Set custom background gradients, upload your own background image, select different font styles and position the device to fit your app. Format your text with different sizes and font styles.
Localize to all languages.
Even if your app is only available in English, you should localize your description and screenshot tag lines to reach even more users worldwide.
iTunes Connect upload with Deliver.
StoreShots generates a structured export, which can be uploaded automatically with fastlane’s Deliver.
iPhone, iPad and Android phone & tablet support
App landing page
Export in PNG or JPEG
Landscape and portrait mode
Intelligent asset selection
Source: StoreShots – Create App Store Screenshots for Android, iPhone & iPad
LG divulged its new leader V20 cell phone in New York on Tuesday evening, only 24 hours in front of Apple’s iPhone 7 occasion in San Francisco.
A successor to a year ago’s LG V10, the new 5.7-inch telephone is pitched as an “interactive media heavyweight” and gloats a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB of RAM, 64GB stockpiling, a 2560×1440 QHD IPS LCD show, and a unique mark sensor home catch.
The front of the handset brags a dependably on screen “ticker” strip along the top that can show small applications and notices, for example, music controls and date-book occasions.
The V20 penances a unibody aluminum outline for a miroSD space (up to 2TB) and a removable 3200mAh battery through a metal backplate, while the top and base parts of the telephone are produced using silicon polycarbonate, procuring the V20 a MIL-STD 810G drop and stun resistance rating. The gadget packs a USB-C port, water resistance is non-existent however.
Key Features: Made for You
Arrow is designed for simplicity, and personalized to your usage habits.
• Apps: No more wasting time finding the app you need – your apps are automatically arranged based on your usage
• People: Easily find and contact the people who matter the most to you
• Reminders: Never forget to pick up milk or call your spouse with integrated reminders. With Wunderlist integration, you can sync and access your reminders everywhere on your PC, on the web, and on your phone.
• Recent: Quickly get back to your recent photos, file downloads, app installs, and even dropped calls. Easily share your recent photos to your friends on WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook, and more.
Other Features: Customization, Elegance and Performance
• Widgets: Arrow is compatible with all your favorite widgets and their shortcuts, organized on one page
• Customizable Dock: Conveniently access your favorite apps in the dock from any screen.
• 3rd Party Icon Pack Support: Theme your icons with a third party icon pack.
• Performance: Arrow is lightweight, and optimized for battery life and speed to help you enjoy your phone all day.
Arrow is available worldwide, but currently only supports English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Traditional & Simplified Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Germany, Turkish, Vietnamese, Polish, Italian, and Indonesian languages.
Simple, clear design. Easy access to apps. Nice background choices. Reminders.
Reminders are isolated from the OS. Less customizable than other launchers.
- BOTTOM LINE
If you prefer a less-cluttered Android home screen experience, Arrow Launcher may be for you.