Win 7 Internet Security 2012 is a rogue antispyware program that was recently noticed on the Internet. The program uses Trojans in order to get access to random computer system. To be more precise, Win 7 Internet Security 2012 infiltrates only into those computers running Windows 7 operating system, but it can change its name to Vista Internet Security 2012 or XP Internet Security 2012 and then infect respectively Windows Vista and Windows XP. However, Win 7 Internet Security 2012 is concentrated on infecting systems running Windows 7.
As soon as the program gets inside, it is started with each computer reboot. This means that Win 7 Internet Security 2012 will be disturbing you from the very beginning. If you try to run any of your legitimate programs, it is very likely that Win 7 Internet Security 2012 will block that and instead generate a security alert stating that it could not be run because of certain security issues. Most importantly, the program will run its fake scanner after each system restart. Win 7 Internet Security 2012 will claim that your system contains a bunch of infections that must be immediately removed:
Spyware intrusion detected. Your system is infected. System integrity is at risk. Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords. Click here to perform a security repair.
Infection detected in the background. Your computer is now attacked by spyware and rogue software. Eliminate the infection safely, perform a security scan and deletion now.
Win 7 Internet Security 2012 Alert
Security Hole Detected!
A program is trying to exploit Windows security holes! Passwords and sensitive data may be stolen. Do you want to block this attack?
Win 7 Internet Security 2012 Alert
Internet Explorer alert. Visiting this site may pose a security threat to your system!
Possible reasons include:
– Dangerous code found in this site’s pages which installed unwanted software into your system.
– Suspicious and potentially unsafe network activity detected.
– Spyware infections in your system
– Complaints from other users about this site.
– Port and system scans performed by the site being visited.
Things you can do:
– Get a copy of Vista Security 2012 to safeguard your PC while surfing the web (RECOMMENDED)
– Run a spyware, virus and malware scan
– Continue surfing without any security measures (DANGEROUS)
Finally, the program will offer getting a full version of Win 7 Internet Security 2012 which means paying money for it. Despite nice promises to fix every single security problem on your computer, you shouldn’t trust Win 7 Internet Security 2012 at all. It will only steal your money.
How to tell if your PC has been infected by a Rogue Anti-Spyware such as Win 7 Internet Security 2012?
Numerous undesirable and annoying pop-ups:A typical Rogue Anti-Spyware parasite keeps track of your internet browsing habits, sending your browsing history data to remote servers, owned by third party companies that use this information to advertise their products via numerous pop-ups, toolbars, hijacked homepages and spam letters. All these undesirable advertising methods are used on the victims of Rogue Anti-Spyware.
Changed or new icons:Sometimes, Rogue Anti-Spyware installs unwanted software to a victim’s PC without user’s knowledge and consent. This may lead to slower PC performance and stability, as well as more unwanted programs you can’t remove.
How to get rid of Win 7 Internet Security 2012 fake av
Win 7 Internet Security 2012 will block execution of legitimate programs, namely .exe files. However, it is possible to overcome this.
1. First, try fake-registering it by entering this registration key: 1147-175591-6550, 2233-298080-3424 or3425-814615-3990. This should disable Win 7 Internet Security by letting it think you have paid for it.
2. Next, if download of legitimate software still fails, try changing system date to 7 days in the future. You can try to do so even if registration failed. Reboot your PC afterwards and reset date back.
3. Thirdly, if Win 7 Internet Security 2012 is still blocking legitimate programs, download process explorer http://www.2-viruses.com/wp-content/uploads/PE/eXplorer.exe (backup location). Launch it, and stop all 3-letter application processes from %AppData% or %TEMP%. IF process explorer is blocked, rename it to .com. Most of the
4. Important. Scan with Spyware Doctor, Stopzilla and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for remaining trojans that resulted in Win 7 Internet Security 2012 infection. You should have less problem with similar parasites if you have full versions of these malware removers or/and a decent internet security suite.
Win 7 Internet Security 2012 screenshots
Manual Win 7 Internet Security 2012 removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove Win 7 Internet Security 2012, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Spyware Doctor or other malware and spyware removal applications found on 2-viruses.com.
Remove these Win 7 Internet Security 2012 Registry Entries:
It is impossible to list all file names and locations of modern parasites. You can identify remaining parasites, other Win 7 Internet Security 2012 infected files and get help in Win 7 Internet Security 2012 removal by using free Spyware Doctor scanner. It comes with free real-time protection module that helps preventing Win 7 Internet Security 2012 and similar threats.
Win 7 Internet Security 2012 is classified as Rogue Anti-Spyware. After infecting a user’s system, it proceeds to scare its victim into buying the “product” by displaying fake security messages, stating that your computer is infected with spyware and only Win 7 Internet Security 2012 can help you to remove it after you download the trial version. As soon as the victim downloads Win 7 Internet Security 2012 trial version, it pretends to scan your computer and shows a grossly exaggerated amount of non-existent errors. Then, Win 7 Internet Security 2012 offers to buy the full version to fix these false errors. If the user agrees, Win 7 Internet Security 2012 does not only fix the errors, but it also takes the user’s money and may even install additional spyware into the victim’s computer.
Some Rogue Anti-Spyware, such as Win 7 Internet Security 2012, may offer users to buy it after the victim clicks on a banner or a pop-up while surfing the internet. Usually, a Trojan is installed to a victim’s computer after clicking on the advertisement. It then proceeds to download or even install Win 7 Internet Security 2012, which is another way for Rogue Anti-Spyware to spread itself.
Most of rogue Anti-Spyware, such as Win 7 Internet Security 2012, is nearly impossible to remove manually.