Laxmicoin is a Blockchain Platform for Banking, Insurance, Good Governance, Health care, Supply chain and more
“Laxmicoin” (not LakshmiCoin) was one of the earliest attempt to launch India’s based cryptocurrency in back in 2014, which was suspended due to lack of regulations and raids.
Laxmicoin uses latest decentralised technology that records all transactions without the need or involvement of financial intermediaries like banks. Laxmicoin block-chain facilitates a network that could make it a go-to technology for the financial industries and is committed to provide several other solutions for other industries in future.
- Laxmicoin is a digital cryptocurrency to empower and support its platform.
- At somepoint intime Laxmicoin plans to be listed in different exchanges with options to swap with various other cryptocurrencies including but not limited to Bitcoin,Ethereum,Ripple.
- By 2019 Laxmicoin also plan to allow the Laxmicoin to be exchanged for currencies like USD, EUR where such exchanges are permissible.
- Laxmicoin will be available for transfer to wallets thus enabling users to purchase services,send gifts, remittances,micro-transactions and many more utilities.
Few things to note… If someone from Laxmicoin team can respond to these points and clear the doubts of an potential investor / consumer like me, i will appreciate that.
- Trying to target to many things at once like Banking Solution, Governance, Supply Chain, Voting System, Cyber Security, Ride Share
- Missing advisory board
- No Github Repo.
- Not so technical whitepaper
- No MVP yet
- Why would someone claim to be the India’s Cryptocurrency uses some random foreign picture for their whitepaper.
- Articles linked on the page looks like they are written by the team of Laxmicoin than that of the respective agencies… this is common paragraph…
There are already close to 70 virtual currencies available across the world with total market valuation of about $15 billion, out of which Bitcoin is the biggest with close to $10 billion value. The promoters of Laxmicoin have been preparing to launch it as India’s first virtual currency.
Whitepaper – Here
Twitter – Here
Facebook – Here
Medium – Here
Telegram – Here
CLAIM YOUR FREE LAXMICOINS AND DON’T FORGET TO ASK YOUR FRIENDS!
JUST SIGNUP ON https://laxmicoin.com/ AND GET YOUR LAXMICOINS.
Referral Signup – Receive 20 Laxmi Coins – Click Here
The information contained on iTechEngine.com website (“Site”) is for general information purposes only and should not be taken as financial, advisory or legal advice.